To submit a general employment application, click here.
Why the Chamber?
We believe in five core values that guide the Tulsa Regional Chamber's internal conduct as well as our relationship with the external world including members, stakeholders, regional partners and the community at large.
- Community: We define our community as the greater Tulsa area. Our passion for the community drives our continuous efforts and activities toward improvement. We work tirelessly to engage and re-engage the leadership resources to make a great community even better.
- People: We are committed to collaboration, teamwork and diversity, both within our organization and within the community. We believe that when people unite for a common cause, success is the only outcome
- Integrity: We hold ourselves personally accountable for demonstrating the highest standards in all that we do. We honor our commitments and strive to earn and maintain the trust of those with whom we are privileged to associate.
- Professionalism: We take pride in being professional. We are committed to continuously improving the quality of the services we provide. We attract and retain the highest caliber talent to contribute to the organization and are dedicated to their continuous development to assure maximum proficiency.
- Membership: We believe that it is an honor and a privilege to serve our members. We recognize in order to have this honor we must "earn the right" to serve. To this end, we diligently seek ways to create additional value in the relationships with our members.
The Tulsa Regional Chamber is a customer service and member-driven culture that:
- Has open, respectful communication among professionals and between divisions, which fosters a team atmosphere
- Is a fun, fast-paced, intense and flexible environment
- Values high performing employees who are driven to excel
- Values stakeholder engagement across the organization
Diversity and Inclusion
The Tulsa Regional Chamber is an innovative and inclusive workplace that seeks out and values individual differences.
Diversity – “Diversity” refers to the ways in which we as individuals differ, one from another. These differences, these dimensions of diversity, are aspects of how we identify ourselves as individuals and within the context of groups.
Inclusion – “Inclusion" refers to the affirmative embracing of our differences, with understanding and appreciation, coupled with an acknowledgement of our overarching commonalities (i.e., our “shared humanity”).
At the Tulsa Regional Chamber, we believe that our suppliers should reflect the faces of our members and communities. By including and supporting diverse businesses in our supply chain, we create jobs, opportunity and growth for the diverse business owners and communities we serve.