Mission & Vision
Since its inception in 1903, the Tulsa Regional Chamber has served as an integral part of growing jobs, growing talent and growing opportunity in Northeast Oklahoma.
Every strategy, program and service the Chamber offers is created specifically to serve the Tula-area business community and further its mission — with results that directly benefit our 2,300 members and the community.
Through a variety of partnerships, a dedicated team of 4,100 volunteers and visionary civic leadership, the Chamber mobilizes resources to support and sustain the economy prosperity of the Tulsa region.
MISSION: THE TULSA REGIONAL CHAMBER IS THE PRINCIPAL BUSINESS-DRIVEN LEADERSHIP ORGANIZATION IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF COMMUNITY LIFE THROUGH THE DEVELOPMENT OF REGIONAL ECONOMIC PROSPERITY.
VISION: THE TULSA REGION IS RECOGNIZED AS A GLOBAL LEADER IN ECONOMIC AND INDIVIDUAL PROSPERITY
We believe in five core values that guide the Tulsa Regional Chamber's internal conduct as well as our relationship with the external world including members, stakeholders, regional partners and the community at large.
- Community: We define our community as the greater Tulsa area. Our passion for the community drives our continuous efforts and activities toward improvement. We work tirelessly to engage and re-engage the leadership resources to make a great community even better.
- People: We are committed to collaboration, teamwork and diversity, both within our organization and within the community. We believe that when people unite for a common cause, success is the only outcome
- Integrity: We hold ourselves personally accountable for demonstrating the highest standards in all that we do. We honor our commitments and strive to earn and maintain the trust of those with whom we are privileged to associate.
- Professionalism: We take pride in being professional. We are committed to continuously improving the quality of the services we provide. We attract and retain the highest caliber talent to contribute to the organization and are dedicated to their continuous development to assure maximum proficiency.
- Membership: We believe that it is an honor and a privilege to serve our members. We recognize in order to have this honor we must "earn the right" to serve. To this end, we diligently seek ways to create additional value in the relationships with our members.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Tulsa Regional Chamber is an innovative and inclusive workplace that seeks out and values individual differences.
Diversity – “Diversity” refers to the ways in which we as individuals differ, one from another. These differences, these dimensions of diversity, are aspects of how we identify ourselves as individuals and within the context of groups.
Inclusion – “Inclusion" refers to the affirmative embracing of our differences, with understanding and appreciation, coupled with an acknowledgement of our overarching commonalities (i.e., our “shared humanity”).
At the Tulsa Regional Chamber, we believe that our suppliers should reflect the faces of our members and communities. By including and supporting diverse businesses in our supply chain, we create jobs, opportunity and growth for the diverse business owners and communities we serve.