We are monitoring ongoing flood conditions across northeast Oklahoma that could affect your homes and places of business in the coming days. To keep you informed with up-to-date information, please review the following sites and encourage your company’s employees to do the same. Please also follow your city’s official social media accounts for important updates and warnings. The City of Tulsa's Facebook page and Twitter account are updated regularly.
For Keystone Lake levels, go to swt-wc.usace.army.mil/KEYS.lakepage.html.
For live, detailed data and forecast on river and lake heights, go to weather.gov/abrfc.
For immediate information on state highway road closures, go to ok.gov/odot/Traffic_and_Travel/Traffic_Advisories/Traffic_Alerts.html.
For daily summaries of damage, closures and local reports, go to apps.ok.gov/OEM.
Anyone in potential flood zones should:
- Listen to first responders in your area and prepare for possible evacuations.
- Pack a bag with prescriptions and clothing for multiple days.
- Charge your cell phones, put valuables in a higher place and bring your pets with you.
- Bring important identification with you and take videos/pictures of your home for insurance claims.
Tulsa County is handling resource requests for Sperry, Jenks and Bixby.
In Tulsa, disastrous flooding is predicted for flood areas between north Tulsa and Owasso, and north Tulsa and Catoosa. The Red Cross has set up an evacuation center for those who might be displaced at Crosstown Church of Christ at 3400 E. Admiral Pl.
In Sand Springs, neighborhoods expected to be impacted are Town and Country, River View Estates, Meadow Valley and Fisher Bottoms.
To find out more about shelters or evacuations, reach out to non-emergency numbers for public safety agencies in our region:
- Bixby Police Department – (918) 366-8294
- Catoosa Police Department – (918) 266-2424
- Cherokee County Sheriff’s Department – (918) 456-2583
- Collinsville Police Department – (918) 371-1000
- Creek County Sheriff’s Office – (918) 227-6374
- EMSA – (918) 596-3010
- Jenks Police Department – (918) 299-6311
- Mayes County Sheriff’s Office – (918) 825-3535
- Muskogee County Sheriff’s Office – (918) 687-0202
- Rogers County Sheriff’s Office – (918) 341-3535
- Sand Springs Police Department – (918) 245-8777
- Skiatook Police Department – (918) 396-2424
- Sperry Police Department – (918) 288-7333
- Tulsa Police Department – (918) 596-9222
- Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office – (918) 596-5600
- Wagoner County Sheriff’s Office – (918) 485-3124
We at the Tulsa Regional Chamber are committed to your business and employees as your partner in prosperity. If we can help in any way, please contact the appropriate staff member via the staff directory on our website. We hope to connect you with more critical information if necessary during this time. However, please seek out local, official sources of information to stay informed and safe.