Chamber Careers and Internships
Membership Development Manager
Why the Chamber?
We believe in five core values that guide our internal conduct, as well as our relationships with members, stakeholders, regional partners and the community at large.
- Positive – We exhibit positivity toward our colleagues and a passionate devotion to our community.
- Innovative – We seek fresh ideas and solutions to lead our region forward.
- Inclusive – We embrace diversity and foster collaboration.
- Engaged – We are fully attentive and focused in service to one another, our members and our partners.
- Accountable – We maintain integrity, strive for excellence and seek continuous improvement in our work and ourselves.
The Tulsa Regional Chamber is a customer service and member-driven culture that:
- Has open, respectful communication among professionals and between divisions, which fosters a team atmosphere.
- Is a fun, fast-paced, intense and flexible environment.
- Values high performing employees who are driven to excel.
- Values stakeholder engagement across the organization.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
In principle and practice, the Tulsa Regional Chamber believes diversity, equity and inclusion are essential to supporting our employees both in and outside the workplace.
We believe when our people are at their best, our organization is at its best. We strive to foster an inclusive organizational culture for individuals to experience authentic, respectful interactions with colleagues and community leaders.
We also support systems that increase economic access and mobility for underserved communities. We believe that celebrating diversity, championing equity and cultivating inclusion are critical to the economic vitality of the Tulsa region.
The Tulsa Regional Chamber offers a variety of internship opportunities for school credit. The Chamber accepts interns for the fall, spring and summer semesters. Students can apply to intern with our communications, economic development, government affairs, Tulsa's Young Professionals, Tulsa Sports Commission and VisitTulsa divisions.
Find out more information on Chamber internships here.