Office Depot Discount
The Tulsa Regional Chamber wants to help Chamber members grow their business. As a benefit to Chamber members, an exclusive discount program is offered through Office Depot. Take advantage of this members-only program, and save money on the items you use each day.
- Access to private website for order placement
- Free next-day delivery of in stock items for orders over $50
- Discounts apply to in-store purchases
- Exclusive monthly specials
- No contract or sign-on fees
- Local Account Manager Representation
- 15-55% less than market price on 350 item office supply core list
- 5-55% less than market price on 500 item cleaning & break room core list
- 3-30% less than market price on 600 item technology core list
- 5-15% less than market price on non-core items and store assortment
Special pricing on copy & print:
- 2.5¢ black & white copies
- 24¢ color copies
- 40 percent off finishing services, including laminating, binding, vinyl banners, paper upgrades, etc.
To take advantage of this member-only benefit, click here.
Chamber Care Plus
The Tulsa Regional Chamber, CommunityCare, Delta Dental and MetLife have taken the significant changes facing small businesses as a result of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and structured a program that creates a solution to ACA's challenges and also provides a portfolio of employee benefits and services previously only available to large employers.
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Club Discounts
The program is designed for businesses with 2 - 50 employees. Click here for more information.
Certificate of Origin
A Certificate of Origin (CO) is an important international trade document attesting that goods in a particular export shipment have been wholly obtained, produced, manufactured or processed in a particular country. It is also a declaration by the exporter. Virtually every country in the world considers the origin of imported goods when determining what duty will be assessed on the goods or, in some cases, whether the goods may be legally imported at all. The 1923 Geneva Convention named Chambers of Commerce the official body to issue, sign and stamp Certificates of Origin worldwide
Stop by the Chamber office anytime Monday through Fridays 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. with your notarized certificate of origin. A certificate of origin is at no cost to members and will cost a fee for non-members.