As a member of the Chamber you are provided with a number marketing opportunities. Whether it be through increasing your SEO in our online directory, marketing research or taking advantage of our sponsorship opportunities, the Chamber will help you promote your business. We can help you market your business through the following:
- Your company will gain visibility with our thousands of website visitors monthly by being listed in our online directory.
- The Chamber hosts hundreds of events a year where you have the opportunity to meet and interact with other business professionals in the region. We also offer multiple network events designed specifically for our members to promote their business.
- BAH-RAH is the Chamber's premier networking event combining Business After Hours and Restaurant After Hours. Members have the opportunity to host a booth for free or attend and interact with the region's top professionals. This one-of-a-kind event is the perfect way to make connections and promote your business to the Tulsa region.
- We will help you celebrate and promote your ribbon cutting or groundbreaking on our social media pages and in our weekly e-newsletter to members.
- Annually, the Chamber hosts a campaign through which member businesses can sponsor the Chamber's events, publications, programs and more. Our complete guide of more than 150 products will help your company gain brand awareness and publicity among the region's community and business leaders. See the Resource Guide to see available sponsorships.
- Benefits include visibility among target markets, increased name recognition and more customer traffic. Sponsors can expect in return any number of recognition opportunities, including event tickets, inclusion in publicity, logo placement and more.
Community Event Calendar
Share your news and events on our website for free. Simply log in to our membership database and go to the Community Events section. There, you will be able to upload your community event to our website, where it will be visible to our thousands of website visitors.
Research & Data
- The Chamber has a wide array of research and data available to members — much of which is at your fingertips on this website.
- Economic and demographic indicators can assist companies in many ways. Access this data at Grow Metro Tulsa.
- We can provide marketing and customer data to gain an in-depth understanding of the demographic and psychographic composition of your of your current and prospective customers. To find out more information, contact email@example.com.