Gain visibility and credibility with your membership. Connect with other business leaders at more than 100 events, networking opportunities and free educational forums throughout the year. When you join, relocate or celebrate an anniversary, we can help mark the occasion with a ribbon cutting.
Here are just some of the benefits associated with membership:
- Attend dedicated networking events hosted by the Chamber's Tulsa Small Business Connection, northeast Oklahoma's premier organization for companies with 50 or fewer employees.
Gain valuable insights at education events like Business Behind the Scenes and HR & Recruiter Roundtables.
- Gain business referrals from your listing on our member directory.
- Save an average of 20 percent on office supplies through our Office Depot affinity program.
- Be recognized through Chamber award programs, including our Small Business Awards and Mosaic's Top Inclusive Workplaces.
Gain valuable insights and collaborate with industry peers through the Chamber's Manufacturers Council.
- Join a task force to help develop the OneVoice Regional Legislative Agenda, northeast Oklahoma's unified business-driven policy platform.
- Help develop a long-term regional vision with civic and community leaders by attending the Chamber's annual Intercity Visit.
Be a mentor to high-growth startups as a member of the Bull Pen, a network of volunteer business leaders and experts who coach tenants of the Chamber's certified business incubator, The Forge.
- Be an investor in Tulsa's Future, the Chamber-led regional economic development partnership of public and private investors.
- Support Chamber programs that impact Tulsa's quality of life, like the Tulsa Office of Film, Music, Arts & Culture.
- Join the Chamber's Board of Advisors to influence the organization's strategic priorities.
Learn more about these and other engagement opportunities by browsing through our Member Engagement Guide.