Mission, Vision & Values
The Tulsa Regional Chamber is the principal business-driven leadership organization improving the quality of community life through the development of regional economic prosperity.
The Tulsa region is recognized as a global leader in economic and individual prosperity.
- Positive – We exhibit positivity toward our colleagues and a passionate devotion to our community.
- Innovative – We seek fresh ideas and solutions to lead our region forward.
- Inclusive – We embrace diversity and foster collaboration.
- Engaged – We are fully attentive and focused in service to one another, our members and our partners.
- Accountable – We maintain integrity, strive for excellence and seek continuous improvement in our work and ourselves.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
In principle and practice, the Tulsa Regional Chamber believes diversity, equity and inclusion are essential to supporting our employees both in and outside the workplace.
We believe when our people are at their best, our organization is at its best. We strive to foster an inclusive organizational culture for individuals to experience authentic, respectful interactions with colleagues and community leaders.
We also support systems that increase economic access and mobility for underserved communities. We believe that celebrating diversity, championing equity and cultivating inclusion are critical to the economic vitality of the Tulsa region.
At the Tulsa Regional Chamber, we believe that our suppliers should reflect the faces of our members and communities. By including and supporting diverse businesses in our supply chain, we create jobs, opportunity and growth for the diverse business owners and communities we serve.